Are you working on something BIGGER than you?
Do you have a complex problem that merits a wise response? A deep inquiry that needs research? A pressing issue or evolving field that demands constant monitoring? Movements that aim to become ecosystems? Events that want to live on? Knowledge that wants to be open?
There is NO map for your research
You and other geographically-dispersed people are concerned if not working on a BIG hairy problem that has lots of moving pieces, perspectives, and an increasing amount of online content. When many parties are at the knowledge table, the opportunties multiple to understand, integrate, and synergize across perspectives. You need to be able to share content with context, and colaborate on knowledge maps across organizational barriers. You need to build knowledge together without coordination.
Crowdmap The Research
A Massive Online Research Collaboration or MORC is like World of Warcraft meets Wikipedia in a Browser Overlay. With the guidance of a convening organization, stakeholders can build a Universal Knowledge Map that starts now and grows with the knowledge.
- Connect online research into knowledge map
- Expose false news and misinformation
- Improve building, discovery & access to knowledge
- Build knowledge without coordination but with provenance
- Improve pattern matching, sensemaking & decision-making
- Convene evidence-based dialogues among diverse thinkers